Shipping now ⚡
Our most versatile blanket, the new Firequilt is essentially a 4.5 foot wide Hoverquilt with a few extra goodies. And at 7.5 ft long, it's the perfect partner for overlanding, backpacking, stargazing, hammocks, moto adventures, movie nights, and all the snuggs.
- Sleep like you're at home with this premium down blanket.
- Ultra warm sleeping bag construction without zippers
- Stay toasty warm to 30F / 0C
- 110% guarantee: if you're not 110% happy within 110 nights, we'll refund you and pay for return shipping!
- 90" long x 54" wide / 229cm x 137cm
- 1.6 lbs / 0.73 kg
- True Comfort temp range 30F / 0C -- 65F / 18C
- 3D Engineered construction with no cold spots
- Generous 1-person coverage
- Overfilled with 700 Fill Power Premium Down, RDS certified (Responsibly Sourced)
- The softest and quietest buttery fabric - 20D ripstop nylon fabric
- Loops to connect to mattress to stay in place
- Includes storage bag and stuff sack
Cinch bottom for hammocking or creating your own footbox for extra warmth
- Toggle 2 Firequilts together for a king size quilt!
- More loops for:
- hero cape mode
- fold back the bottom for adjustable length
- fort building
- Available dual adjust aerostraps (4ft) double as compression on the stuff sack
- Designed in California | Manufactured in China
What more could you ask for? We have both a Hoverquilt and Firequilt. They are incredibly light and pack up small and are both comfortable and warm. They are great for backpacking, car camping, and we’ve even started using them in the house! The perfect 5 star rating speaks for itself, you need this for your setup, whatever that might be!
My wife who's always cold had her doubts- but wow- super warm and so comfortable not being mummified! It was about 45F at night...
…for solo nights or cozy cuddles #romantico.
Specially grateful for the soft, silky, natural-like feeling fabric. Its even ultra quiet, which I appreciate. This 🔥quilt has earned permanent residency in my van.
I already own the hoverquilt and the firequilt has the same amazingly soft touch to it. For solo travel it’s the better option taking up less space and there’s less unused and therefore not warmed parts of the blanket at night. I am a fan!