- Extra warm construction with no cold spots
- Generous 2-person coverage
- Overfilled with 750 Fill Power Goose Down
- The softest buttery fabric - 20D ripstop nylon fabric
- Loops to connect to mattress to stay in place
- 90" long x 80" wide (~229cm x 203cm)
- ~ 2.5 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Sleep comfortably down to 30F / 0C
- Perfect for overlanding, rooftop tents, stargazing, backpacking, moto adventures, movie nights, and all the snuggs
Manufactured in ChinaMore Details
I am very impressed with the quality (so is everyone who see's it) and have not used it outdoors yet (I will this coming weekend). I can't wait to test it out!
I recently received my hoverquilt and love it. I have paired it with a new camping bed and it works great. Additionally, it doubles a great indoor quilt in the winter as it is super light and warms you up in minutes. Great add to my gear collection.
I will admit, I was hesitant on this blanket prior to use. After using it for several days in my roof top tent in marginal temperature (hovering right around that 30 mark) I was absolutely blown away with the comfort and warmth this blanket provided. Super impressed, I'm a convert!
These are the nicest quilts you can find for camping. In addition to being incredibly lightweight, they are super warm. I found myself having to adjust what I wore to sleep because of how effective they are at retaining heat. We were able to simplify our packing considerably thanks to these blankets. We no longer have to carry big bulky sleeping bags.
We absolutely love our quilt! In kept us so warm and cozy, but the best part was it's the first blanket we've owned my husband couldn't steal from me in the middle of the night--it's huge! And it makes me want to camp more. Thanks team!